Tower antenna feeder maintenance standard
1. The various round tubes and angles of the tower are required to be free of cracks and securely installed. The U-shaped card bolts are fastened, the antenna poles are installed vertically, and the mechanical strength of the extension arms should meet the bearing requirements.
2. The specifications and models of various steels must meet the design requirements, no damage, no deformation, no cracking, reasonable layout, horizontal and vertical.
3. Taki: Tail bolts are fastened, coated with anti-corrosive paint or encapsulation, no weeds and deposits on the tower base; no settlement on the foundation of the tower foundation, no water hole, concrete strength index 20~25 MPa; pedestal concrete No cracks, the tower base is flat.
4. Tower body: all parts of the tower body are complete, no plastic distortion, no loss, no oxidation, no rust, the whole bolt is fastened, the overall structure is firm and reliable; the inclination of the tower body is ≤1/1500, the top level of the tower column Degree ≤±2.0mm, the diagonal error of the tower body section is ≤±2.0mm when D≤4m, and ≤±3.0mm when D>4m.
5. Pull tower:
Tensile tension of the iron tower: 3-4 screw bolts for the “tight” pull line in the spring and 3-4 screw buckles for the “put” pull line in the autumn; the iron pull line: no rust, no wear;
The cat's claw card is fastened, no loss, no rust;
After the basket bolt is adjusted, the remaining amount of the screw is not less than 4 screws;
Pull the ground anchor: check the ground anchor back to fill the soil without cracks and no sinking, the ground anchor unearthed part without serious corrosion; the anchor on the room is anchored to the ground or the wall is firmly fixed, the ground anchor pull ring is welded firmly and without wear.
6. Platform: The platform components of each layer are complete, no distortion, no loss, no oxidation and corrosion, and the platform structure is firm and reliable.
7. Ladder: The ladder has complete structure, no distortion, no loss, no oxidation and corrosion. The structure of the ladder is firm and reliable. There is no breakage in the cross support of the ankle and no welding. There is no defect on the screws on the ladder.
8. Lightning protection grounding: The lightning rod should be connected with the tower body reliably. The tower should be equipped with lightning protection grounding net. The four tower corners have upper leads. The diagonal lower lead should be welded firmly to the tower body. There is no oxidation corrosion at the joint; the lightning rod is on the lightning rod. Never rust; grounding resistance <5 ohms.
9. Outdoor feeder cable tray: The two ends of the cable tray and the room feeder cable are connected firmly and reliably, and the reinforcement supports and installs; the cable rack should be stable and firm, and the vertical and straight hanging, the main frame of the cable is straight and without distortion.
10. Fixed pole expansion bolt: The expansion bolt is buried in the wall or the ground is fastened and not loose, and the pole is free from rust and deformation.
11. Tower lights: Check the operation of the tower lights, especially the tower lights near the airport must be working properly.
12. Fence: Ensure that the tower fence is firm, rust-free and defect-free.
13. The safety warning sign should be securely fastened.
14. Antenna: The antenna and microwave device are free from cracks and installations. The U-shaped card bolts are fastened. The antenna pole is installed vertically, the mechanical strength of the extension arm meets the bearing requirements, the antenna orientation and pitch angle are correct, the antenna spacing meets the design requirements, and the antenna connector The connection with the jumper connector is securely fastened to ensure good contact, the joint wrapping must be tight to prevent water ingress, and the joint does not fall off.
The antenna standing wave ratio requirement is less than 1.35, the A B C sector angle should be 120 degrees, the O degree antenna downtilt angle is not more than 6 degrees, and the omnidirectional antenna verticality is ≤ 3 degrees.
15. Jumper: The jumper is the connection line between the antenna and the feeder. The connection of the connectors at both ends of the jumper must be fastened (must be fastened with tools and the force should be appropriate);
16. Feeder: The feeder specification model should meet the design requirements, no damage, no deformation, no cracking; the feeder specifications and models must meet the design requirements, no water, no damage, tightly wrapped, no shedding, weathering; the feeder is firmly fixed, There is no looseness, the feeder card has no defect and no falling off; the radius of curvature of the feeder meets the design requirements; the feeder line is oriented correctly, the layout is reasonable, and the horizontal and vertical are straight; the feeder sealing window is installed firmly and sealed well, and the feed line before entering the window should have waterproof bending and bending. The degree should be neat.
17. Earthing of the antenna feeder: Each feeder should be grounded at the upper and middle of the tower before entering the entrance of the equipment room. The waterproofing and sealing of the grounding should be tight to prevent water ingress and prevent loosening (must be fastened with tools, and the force should be appropriate) ), enter the entrance of the equipment room to be grounded; the indoor feeder line should be grounded with copper bars, the bolts on the copper bars must be fastened, not loose, and the contact is good. Grounding resistance should be <5 ohms.
18. The clamps on the fixed feeder should be clamped on the spurs on the edge of the ladder. The distance between the upper and lower sides should be equal and fastened to prevent the feeder from swaying due to windy weather. The jumper at the lower end of the antenna should be fastened with an outdoor PVC strap and should not be loosened, and the excess part of the strap should be cut off, and the tension should be left (the distance is 0.5m).
19. The maintenance status sign is required to be fixed on the third section of the tower corner. After the spring maintenance, the maintenance logo color is red and the autumn is blue.
20. After the completion of the maintenance, it is required to fill in the maintenance record form. It should be filled out according to the maintenance items truthfully and accurately, and cannot be altered at will.